About this Seat Belt
Traveling in a car with your dog can sometimes be stressful or dangerous. You wear a seat belt when you ride in a car, and so should your pet. Using a HeadyPet seat belt will prevent your dog from jumping into the front seat or driver's seat, and will keep your dog secure when braking or turning. Simply click the buckle into your seat belt and attach the carabineer to your pet's harness or collar. There is a matching leash, collar, and bow tie, for every seat belt design (sold separately). The buckle and carabineer are made from stainless steel for added durability, and the carabineer even has a locking mechanism. If you've got money on your mind, show off your hustle with this “Money" seat belt, a design covered in 100 dollar bills. Shop ErrlyBird.com for the matching pet gear.
- Size: 1" wide. 18" - 30" long. One size fits all.
- Design: “Money". Matching leash, bow tie, harness, and collar sold separately.
- Materials: Nylon fabric, high-density webbing for added durability, stainless steel buckle and carabineer hook, 3M reflective stitching.
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean. Do not machine wash, iron, bleach, or tumble dry.
- Non-stretchy materials. For maximum safety, use with a harness.
- CAUTION: Not for tie-out. For car use only and is not suitable as a leash replacement. Remove and replace immediately if it becomes torn or damaged.
Heady Pet Products
Shop Seat Belts
@headypet - Show Us Your #HeadyPet